New Year's Resolution


Do you have any new year's resolution this year? I do. (smile) I used to have resolutions like to exercise, to study hard, to be more friendly and nice (it's not that I am not friendly and nice).

So here goes my little new year's resolution.

  • not to be too argumentative with my husband (too often I am right) hehehe
  • smile often
  • have more patience (i want to be patient - NOW)
  • shed off some baby fats ( they dont have a variety of veges here)
  • be early for the Sabbath School
  • learn to like the cat that Shaun adopted
  • be a better person and rise above my common self
May we all be blessed with patience and endurance to carry through our resolutions. Have a great New Year Everyone!

1 comment:

EugeneRose said...

thank you for reading my blog. it's crazy but i have not checked my blog for almost 5 years now :)