2008 - The Year That Was.

How was the year 2008 been to you?
Was it a bad or a good year? 
Have you been a better person this year or became worse? 
My 2008 is a memorable year. 
It is a year of change, adjustment and one heck of a roller coaster ride.  Relocation to a new country, marriage, marriage bliss, marriage woes, unemployment, bills, pregnancy, miscarriage - It all happened this year and I felt like I became 100 years older overnight.

Like the past years, this year has taught me life lesson. Sometimes, no matter how hard we try, things wont come out the way we plan it. Shaun and I had plans and our plans didn't get through so the best thing to do was to get over it and to move on.  I also learned new appreciation to my country and work when I was already thousands of miles away.

I cried buckets this year but I also had my share of laughters and smiles. Loads of trials came my way but bountiful blessings were showered too. Through it all, the Lord never left me. He has been my comfort and guide this 2008. I thank Him for my husband, for my family back home, for blessing me with friends, my sansan, for shelter, for food, for health, for forgiveness, for Salvation and for love.

Overall, I think I am a better person now, some of my experiences were frustrating and sometimes I feel like giving up but I also believe that it is the darkest before the dawn. The next year will be better.

No comments: