My Christmas List

It's my first Christmas here in USA. . . what better way to start it than posting my Christmas wish list. Remember the time you make a christmas list with the hope that each every wish in the list will come true? I remember my excitement when i opened my christmas present to see the school bag i wished for. This Christmas, this is my wish list.
  • A stronger relationship with God
  • A healthy and happy marriage
  • To be together with my whole family back in Philippines someday
  • A fulfilling career in my chosen field
  • A Job
  • A Job
  • A Job
  • To make a difference, one life at a time
  • Food for all the hungry
  • Shelter for the homeless
  • Education for everyone
  • No more bullies and underdogs
  • Cheap but quality products in the store
  • To see my sansan again
  • To be able to have a mini-me in the future
And above all, I wish that love and peace will abound in the whole world even for just a while.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wish ko rin yan for this Christmas.


Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Family