Hair - Cut

Hair is a girl thing. Hair care products never left my expense list until I came to USA. I used to pamper my hair with all kinds of hair products to make it shiny, glossy, soft and manageable. My hair is not long and shiny like a shampoo model but it's my hair and I do my best to take care of it like having a trim every month.


Next to personally taking care of your hair - the next best thing for your hair is finding a good hairstylist. I used to go to a lady (in the Philippines) who knows what I like and knows how to cut my hair that will look good on me. Hair cut here in USA is a little bit pricey (15-25 bucks) so when we got a coupon for a $7 hair cut from a neighborhood salon, we brushed our way to a new hair cut.

I explained to the person how I want my hair cut and she snipped, snipped my long hair away - and the final result was, well, so horrible it made me cry!!! She butchered my hair, gave me bangs, I looked like I have a helmet, I felt and looked so horrible I could not even look at my self in the mirror. Overwhelmed with sadness, I asked hubby to set an appointment with his hairstylist (she cut my hair before and I liked it). Even it was out of budget, I still had my 2nd hair cut and Brooke performed a "repair" cut on my hair and thankfully I liked the end result.



Before and After

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Nice haircut, it made you look younger but I like your long hair...